Friday, July 6, 2012

Kids #1 = Kahwin...

Rasa2 cam nak wat tag baru... KIDS. Since I'm a school teacher, I have lots of funny conversations with my kids... They're like...ummm... innocent? hehehe... Just wanna share a piece of my experience... Here's 1..
(All of the conversation are in Malay coz they are Orang Asli kids & they have difficulty speaking in English...)

A male teacher got married recently. He was the ex-class teacher of my year 4 students. He took care of them since Year 1 but then he got transferred when they were Year 3. They really miss him...

Teacher (that would be me =) : Cikgu Akmal nak kawin. Nah ni kad kawin die...
Student : Yokkkyokkk.... Saya tak mau die kawin..
Teacher : Eh...habis, macam mane pulak? Nanti macam mana *kerdor die?
Student : Yokkkyokkk... Saya nak dia duduk sorang-sorang
Teacher : Kalau cikgu kawin, awak bagi tak?
Student : Cikgu tak boleh kawin...
Teacher : (dalam hati.. Erk, habis laaa....) 
*kerdor = perempuan, isteri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...