Saturday, June 4, 2011

Entry hari ini...

Cet...skema giler tajuk post. Takde idea punya pasal ler ni...Just jotting down a few things that crossed my mind today...


First, my parents and i went to two weddings... (wah...byk p wedding akhir2 ni. When will it be mine?) Anyway, on the way to the first wedding we drove pass a Muslim cemetery. Here lies my cousin, Arwah Farid. It has been probably about 7 years since he passed away. Wow...seven years. He was just 14 (maybe,?) at that time.. It was a very sad story how he died... (Al-fatihah untuk arwah ayet. You'll be forever be missed)



The first wedding was family. Met few of my not-so-close relatives...The second was a family friend. In both wedding, I went and play with the table deco. It's rare that Malay weddings have table deco. At the first wedding the put a small fish bowl with water in it. The also put rose petals in it. It gave a very pleasant smell. I sort played with the petals. My mom said that if my nephew was there, he'd probably put his hand it it. Don't have to wait for him to do that, mom, I already put MY hand in it. Hahaha....


At the second wedding, the table deco was very unique. They placed pandan leaves on it. The tie the leaves together and create a very pretty flowers. And of course it smells good. Again i toyed with the deco. Very2 unique. Unfortunately, I didn't take any picture of the deco coz I'm afraid that people might considered my as crazy..Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...