Monday, September 17, 2012

Genting Trip

Assalamualaikum...


During the Malaysian Day holiday, my school organized a family day to Genting Highland. Wuhuuuu... The last time I visited Genting was about 10 years ago. (Whattt?!) Lama woooo....



We went there on Saturday and went to the theme park on Sunday. Stayed 1 night at Seri Malaysia Hotel for 1 night. I had a chance to stroll around the Genting Strawberry Leisure Farms. (It's free so no worries. nak kluar masuk 10 kali pun boleh. Heee~~) The best part of the farm was there was a lavender farm... Waaaa!!



So me snap-snap around the lavender flowers la... I wish we can go into the farm. It will be cool to be surrounded by the lavenders...

I also snagged several items from the gardens..

Vege's... my favourite!!
Keropok cendawan. Sedap!!
At the Genting Strawberry Leisure Farms, there are many farms;- the strawberry farm (of course la kan), lavender farm, tomato farm, mushroom farm, lettuce farm, cactus farm, bee exhibition. You can pick strawberries here too. I'm not so interested in picking strawberries.
There was also Giant Vegetables farm but it was closed. Ada Giant Pumpkin je. Itupun da rotten...

If to compare Genting and Cameron, Cameron better kot (in term of plantations). Cameron ada banyak pilihan sayur, buah. Lebih segar kat sana... 

Giant Cabbage!!
That night there was the 'makan besar' event. Lucky draw and food!! Yummeh!! Everyone got a hamper including myself. A couple got two!! Hihi... Rezki baby dlm perut. ;-)

My hamper. Kecik je, sesuai dengan orngnye..

Ini Sofea, anak Cikgu Rahimi yang super comel & tak boleh duduk diam. Asyik melekat dengan ayahnye je... Kejap2 peluk kaki ayah... ;-)

The next day...!!! Ape lagi Genting theme park la... That morning it was raining heavily. My mind went "Aiyooo, cane nak naik cable car & main outdoor ni?" Alhamdulillah, the weather cooled down after that. Since it was raining before so it was quite cold up there.

16 September. Hari Malaysia!!

My mission was to go on the Spinner, the Roller Coaster (Corkscrew) and Space Shot. Gile kental nak naik Space shot!! First we went on the Spinner. Pusing-pusing, pening-pening...

Then, the Space Shot. 10 years ago I didn't dare to ride this. It's too scary. So this time around nak try and challenged my fear. (I'm afraid of heights!! Yikes!)

Space Shot. Picture from Mr Google
Luckily, when we rode it, it was hazy. So I didn't really see anything. (huuu...imagining it saje pun da rasa takut). It went up-up-and-up and stopped. I counted 1,2,3,4,5....Fuishhhhh!!! It went down. I was no longer on my seat for a few seconds... I think I left all my brain, heart, liver everything up there!! Huhuhu... Cuak giler wooo!! (Can you believe that I didn't scream. Cuak camne pun I would not scream because I scream like a guy. It's not like the girly scream with high-pitch scream. My scream really garau tau. So malu nak scream. Hik,hik) Memang kental gile la sape yg berani naik benda ni banyak kali...


And then the Corksrew, okla...Scary but not as scary as the Space Shot. :-D

And then we went indoor, masuk Snow World. It was -7c inside. The fee was RM25. You'll get a pair of gloves, jacket and boots (if you're not wearing the right shoes) It was freezing cold inside. 

Some of the things I snagged in Genting...

Kiwi pulp. Nice taste...
 Beli kat Skyway cable car. Don't be fooled by the 'Penang' incription.

Little souvenir for my anak angkat.. ;-)
Overall, it was a good, tiring trip.. Sampai rumah, mata da merah sebab ngantuk... 
Lepas ni, nak pegi lagi... next time maybe try 'Flying coaster'. Hihihi... ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...