Saturday, July 28, 2012

#4 Kids & their stick 'puppets'

When we think of stick puppets we think of a stick with picture of a cartoon character, but for my Year 1 class, I stick pictures of parts of body of their choice. The kids were so excited they get to color the parts of body. (Budak mane tak suke kaler kann?) I drew the pictures and got it photocopied, so the kids just need to color it. It will time if I were to ask the kids to draw. I wanted the kids to cut the pictures themselves but unfortunately I couldn't find scissors from the art department. So I end up cutting the pictures for all the kids... Perghhh, what a mess. Class control memang down the drain laaa... I was cutting a picture when one kids flash his paper ON my face, i had another kid on the left showing his paper, another on the right pressing me to cut his picture and i had another at the back, climbing on my chair... Can you imagine? Disaster...! Imagine I had to entertain all the kids... Penat...  

But the end result was all that matter. The kids enjoyed the activities and they were happy... When kids happy, teacher pun happy...


Do not be fooled by their cuteness. They are monster in disguise. Kadang2 rs cam nak makan sorang2. ~~Heee, kadang2 je...

This little boy have learning disability, but he showed great interest in this activity (^_^)

Tadaaa..... The end result. The words were written by me. ~Jgn harap teacher nak bg kamu pegang marker. Habis kerusi meja kamu kerjakan nanti.. 

Cute-Happy faces that sometimes made my day

A boy tried to console his friend coz he accidently poked him with a pencil.

Ahhaahhh!! Our lunch at school! Sedap woooo!! Ni yg best keja kat sekolah dlm hutan.. (^_^)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...