Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ingin bercuti...

Sekolah baru je start less than 1 month but i have already feel the stress. When I'm stress I tend to get lazy which is not a good thing (but it sometimes made me do things better but does not happen often... =P ). This year I have to teach Year 6, Year 4 and surprise, surprise Year 1. It's rare that a teacher got both Year 6 and Year 1 at d same time. I feel like lodging a complain but what can I do... I don't want to be perceived as someone who demands things...huuuu....

I already expected getting the Year 4. My oh my... the kids are monsterssss!! There are almost 50kids in one class. A lot with learning problem.. dyslexic, slow learners... The class is really not conducive for the kids. I've been praying since last year that the school would break the class into two classes. So that the students have better chance of learning. As a teacher, I have to be a really good disciplinarian (which is something I'm lousy at) when I enter this class because the students have poor discipline... They need a teacher like Ameer!! Haahaha!!

Ehhh...apa da melalut p topic lain plak! So due to these stress (i have more but I'll write another time), I really need a time off... I wanna go somewhere fresh and with cool air. I just wanna walk alone and enjoy the scenery... I wanna go to Cameron!!! I wanna enjoy the cool breeze... the problem is, I'm to scared to drive there coz I've never been there with me driving. When I know the condition of the road, then I'm ok to drive. When I don't, i second-guess myself which is not good for driving... Someone, please solve this problem for me....

CH, please wait for me...

Strawberries... please wait for me too, yah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...