Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My lonely Ramadan & Raya...

Salam Aidilfitri...


Sudah lama tidak berblogging... Idea ader tp masa tiada.


Setelah sebulan berpuasa tiba masanya beraya..


Ramadan had left me with lots of bittersweet memories. This Ramadan was my loneliest Ramadan ever. No more 'missed calls' that used to kacau me during 'sahur'. I really miss that missed call pranks made by him.. Unfortunately...no more this Ramadan as we grew more and more apart. There's no more text messages that make my day during Ramadan... Sad, sad, sad... 


I also went through this Ramadan with lots of work on my shoulder... I had to take home kids from my school so that they can get tuition at night. (So that they will study @ night, since they dun study @ home) Lots of breaking fast invitations I had to turn down since there's no one to take care of the kids... Huhu.. But someone had to do the sacrifice, right? I had to admit it was quite stressful but I never told anyone from my school how tired I was...


I watched as people around me be happy with their love ones. I'm happy for them of course. But I cannot deny the fact that I felt lonely watching them... How I wish I have someone by my side to comfort me. ( I guess it's time for to work back at my hometown, huh?)


Raya was also not so much fun this year. My father got sick during raya. I got flu on the 2nd day of raya. And  there's no where to go...(the reason for my blogging activity right now)... Hoho boring...!!


Now i'm going back to TV and sleep... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...